Nope, This Ruby Rose Post About Love Wasn't to Defend Taylor Swift - Welcome to Soccer World

Latest

Thursday 30 June 2016

Nope, This Ruby Rose Post About Love Wasn't to Defend Taylor Swift

Ruby Rose is quite the new romantic.
The Orange Is the New Black star took to social media earlier today to pen a lengthy note about opening yourself up to somebody after experiencing heartbreak, highlighting that while that act is hard enough in private, it's even harder in the public eye.
"I've noticed something about love in the public eye verses anyone else's love life. My parents never married and so I never dealt with a divorce, but I do remember how many of my friends were effected by this later in life. I couldn't relate but I tried to understand why it was hard on them," Rose wrote in a note published on Instagram.
"After 20 years and beautiful kids they have grown apart and want to do different things..Seems reasonable…The only way they got over it was by realizing their parents were humans just like them. This in turn started the process of wanting them to move on, be happy and loved..as life is short.
"If you think about an ex you had a great time with but it came to an amicable end, you can understand sometimes it's just what happens. Or perhaps a partner who died too young. I believe that you were meant to spend that time with that person, no one can take that away…It isn't always meant to last forever. Sometimes they end up being a big part of your life for 2 years, others they end up being your best friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment