Victor Moses credits Conte for best year of his career so far - Welcome to Soccer World

Latest

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Victor Moses credits Conte for best year of his career so far

Image result for Victor Moses

The Blues wing-back has been a revelation after his boss trialled him in a new position for the first time in his career and the Nigerian wanted to thank him for his faith.

As Victor Moses continues to enjoy his finest form in his career, the Nigerian has paid tribute to Chelsea boss Antonio Conte for showing faith in his ability following a string of loan spells away from Stamford Bridge, claiming 2016 was the best of his career.

Conte's decision to select Moses in the wing-back position for their match against Hull City in October, following back-to-back league defeats against Liverpool and Arsenal in the league, proved a wise one, with the Blues enjoying a 13-game winning run with the 26-year-old in the team.

However, it took four years, three loan moves and Conte's arrival for Moses to make his breakthrough at Chelsea and he credits the Italian's tactical switch, as well as his physical conditioning, for getting the best out of him this season.


Image result for Victor Moses
"I’m feeling stronger and I’ve been playing the best football of my career," Moses said to the Chelsea match-day programme ahead of their FA Cup match with Peterborough. "I think this season has gone well for the club and for me personally.

"I’m enjoying my football and I think that’s related to my fitness. I’m a lot fitter now than ever, so I just want to keep that going. We’ve got coaches here who are willing to help us, regarding the fitness side and it’s going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment