COURTOIS WON'T END CAREER AT CHELSEA - Welcome to Soccer World

Latest

Sunday 26 June 2016

COURTOIS WON'T END CAREER AT CHELSEA

Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois says he is already at a "beautiful" club, but predicts he won't end his career at Stamford Bridge.
Asked if he would retire at Chelsea, Courtois told Sporza: "I don’t think I will end my career there. I did not have [a favourite club when growing up]. In Spain I watched a lot of [Real] Madrid and Barcelona. 
"In Germany I watched Bayern [Munich] and [Borussia] Dortmund, in England, Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea, and in Italy Juventus and Milan.
“There was not one favourite but I always wanted to play at those clubs. I do not necessarily have a desire to play there, I am already at a beautiful club, Chelsea which I always admired but, we will see what happens.”

No comments:

Post a Comment