Selma Blair apologizes for in-flight incident: 'I made a big mistake' - Welcome to Soccer World

Latest

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Selma Blair apologizes for in-flight incident: 'I made a big mistake'

Actress Selma Blair has spoken out about an incident that led to her being removed from an international flight on a stretcher and transported to a hospital Monday.
"I made a big mistake yesterday," Blair said Tuesday in a statement to Vanity Fair. "After a lovely trip with my son and his Dad, I mixed alcohol with medication, and that caused me to black out and led me to say and do things that I deeply regret. My son was with his Dad asleep with his headphones on, so there is that saving grace."
She added, "I take this very seriously, and I apologize to all of the passengers and crew that I disturbed and am thankful to all of the people who helped me in the aftermath. I am a flawed human being who makes mistakes and am filled with shame over this incident. I am truly very sorry."
According to PEOPLE, the incident occurred during a return flight from Cancun, Mexico, to Los Angeles. Witnesses aboard the flight told TMZ that Blair, 43, was seated in first class and enjoying a glass of wine when she started to cry and talk about fears regarding an unnamed male. Two nurses on the flight reportedly tended to Blair, and the pilot called ahead to report the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment