John Cena Admits He's Not the 'Perfect' Boyfriend to Nikki Bella - Welcome to Soccer World

Latest

Friday 8 July 2016

John Cena Admits He's Not the 'Perfect' Boyfriend to Nikki Bella

John Cena is a hero in the ring, but he's human in real life. The WWE superstar, who will host the 2016 ESPY Awards on Wednesday, July 13, tells Us Weekly exclusively how he and girlfriend Nikki Bella make their relationship work despite their lives in the limelight.


Cena, 39, says that he has something "extremely special" in the Total Divas star, 32, and points out that she doesn't let his myriad female fans bother her. The pair have been dating since 2012.


"She’s truly the love of my life, and she deserves to be treated as such," the Trainwreck actor tellsUs. "Because we’re in the same industry, she truly understands that there will be fans that are looking for a different sort of admiration, but it takes two to be disrespectful, and I would like to think that in most every encounter, I try to treat her with as much respect as I can."
"And I’m not perfect," he continues. "I eff up a lot, but that always goes through my head, to try to treat her with respect."

No comments:

Post a Comment