Julian Green: I'm thankful for Bayern, but happy with decision to leave for Stuttgart - Welcome to Soccer World

Latest

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Julian Green: I'm thankful for Bayern, but happy with decision to leave for Stuttgart


The U.S. international catches up with Goal, after leaving the Bundesliga giant for an opportunity to help Stuttgart move up to the first division.

Hi all,
A lot has changed since we've last been in touch. That's the reason why I'm writing you just now. As you could imagine there have been many things I've had to take care of since leaving Bayern Munich for VfB Stuttgart last month. I hope all of you had a great start to the New Year.


For me, the New Year began with a relocation. Shortly before the winter break I signed my second pro contract at VfB Stuttgart and now I'm really looking forward to the game on Sunday against St. Pauli. It will be exciting for sure.

I feel great at Stuttgart – in the town, the club and with the team. The mood is good, the attitude is right and everyone is working hard toward our goal of re-promotion in the Bundesliga.

No comments:

Post a Comment